Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hello there!


I decided to start blogging again. I spent a lot of time deciding whether to post in English or Portuguese and realized that English would reach more readers I guess. Well, excuse any mistakes I might make when writing! In this blog I'll post about my life and things that interest me and mainly my journey to become a Lolita! For the last 6 months I've been researching about Lolita fashion and I really got into it to the point I decided to start wearing that will probably happen in May when my boyfriend comes back from Japan with the little wardrobe I'll begin with. But this blog will also be about things I like in general such as:

♥ Asian food and bento
♥ Sweets and desserts
♥ Asian cosmetics reviews
♥ Recipes 
♥ J-fashion
♥ Stationery and snail mail (penpals)
♥ Crafts
♥ etc :)

Now I little introduction in case you don't know me already:

♥ My name is Audrey and I'm from São Paulo, Brazil
♥ I'm 22 years old and a Libra
♥ I love tea, cats and Asian culture

And you can also find me on Tumblr and Instagram

Thank You for reading my blog and I hope you'll enjoy my posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment