Thursday, March 20, 2014

Nail inspiration and my favorite nail polishes ♡



 Hello there! Today I'm gonna share some very inspiring nails, from simple to more complex designs and show my favorite nail polishes. I'm a big fan of deco nails when well executed so I picked some examples that I personally find beautiful. All pictures are either mine or found on Tumblr so I'm sorry if proper credit was not given if some of the pictures are yours let me know and I'll give you credit.


This blue and cake one from @drbabycuddles IG

Some of my nails featured on my Instagram all natural but very simple :/


Favorite nail polishes
I'm a big fan of glitter, ombré, black nail polish and pastel colors in general but the two colors I wear the most are baby pink and blue ♡

Picture found on Tumblr
My favorite nail polishes all from Etude House

Nail stuff that my loving boyfriend gave me


 
For Audrey nail polish by China Glaze
I bought this China Glaze turquoise blue a long time ago and it's still one of my favorites, my bottle is ugly now so here's a picture from the web and the name is really "For Audrey" which makes very special for me
I prefer oval shaped nails but it looks awesome with silver glitter
I'm currently looking for the perfect pastel pink nail polish! I'll let you girls know once I find it ♡



1 comment:

  1. Estava fuçando nos posts mais antigos e vim parar aqui. Tenho uma quedinha por nail art, e adoro pintar as unhas. Adorei o post. E as cores dos esmaltes são tão lindas! Beijos

    ReplyDelete