Friday, April 4, 2014

My first wig and new things ♡

 
Hello everyone! I'm very excited to say that today my first wig ever arrived. I'm both happy and disappointed I'll explain why. Here's the wig I ordered:


I thought the wig would be a brownish purple color, very soft and natural and the bangs would have a ''curve'' if you know what I mean. And this is what I received:


The wig I received is auburn brown, shiny and not soft. I know I'm not experienced on buying wigs but isn't the color way to different from the seller's picture? Am I crazy? I'm excited because it's my first wig but at the same time I'm very disappointed specially with the color. The bangs are very straight and don't make the soft curve I expected. Along with the wig I ordered a pink beret. I decided I'll be the hat type of lolita instead of a headbow one.


I love the beret. Instead of getting a felt one I got one that looks like fake cashmere which I think gives a more expensive look to the piece I also added a white bow brooch for a final touch. I love the shade of pink of this is just perfect ♡
Here are some pictures of me wearing both the wig and the beret:




One step closer to become a lolita! I also ordered some heart white tights:


What do you guys think? Should I e-mail the seller complaining about the wig's color? I really have no experience with this! Anyway glad it's already here because I have a meeting next month and sometimes things take up to 60 days to arrive in Brazil!


4 comments:

  1. Wait, what? It's totally different from the photo! The seller must've sent you the wrong one @_@
    This happened to me once, but it was a subtler exchange, they sent me a dark auburn wig instead of a dark brown one (and it wasn't a Chinese seller, it was Gothic Lolita Wigs which is supposed to be reputable...).

    Good thing you're uber cute so you look good anyways *3*
    And I'm all for hat lolitas. Hats ftw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I'm totally gonna complain and see if I can score a free wig that would be cool :3 Thank You <333

      Delete
  2. I understand what your wig @ __ @ my step me something similar with my first purchase, I asked a clear ash blonde wig and I get an intensely yellow chicken, almost reaching orange was sad at first, but then drink it to good use in the future some cosplay or something next. Have a very nice blog, comes to you by instagram, nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha yellow chicken omg I'll complain to the seller then. Thank your for commenting and nice to meet you too ^^

      Delete