Monday, May 5, 2014

Instax Mini 8 ♡

 
At my old job during special events I was in charge of taking pictures of the guests using a white Instax "polaroid" camera. I was actually a cashier at a designer clothing store but my co-workers let me do the picture based on who had more Instagram followers. That happened over a year ago and ever since I've been dreaming about having my own Instax Mini. By this point I think everyone knows how much of an obsession I have over the Little Twin Stars, so what Instax version would suit me better than theirs?


But as far as I can tell the only difference between the LTS instax and a plain pink one is the detail above, the fact it comes in a cute LTS themed box and the film that is sold separately. Even though the LTS Instax is more expensive than the pink one. So I finally got my pink Instax and made my own version of LTS theme.


First the film can be purchased separately so there it is. And the very special touch:


A very special custom made charm from Kiddyland, you can pick the letter strip and the charms of the characters you want, all Disney, Sanrio and more available. The other face of my strip is blue for Kiki and at the end there's also a chubby heart charm

My Instax also came with this holding strap, I think it's really cute but I'll probably replace it for a pastel pink sometime:


So after all it seems like I do have a Little Twin Stars themed Instax Mini! And a very exclusive one, thanks to my boyfriend who brought it all from Japan
I can't wait for a good occasion to take beautiful pictures and start a mini polaroid album with the best ones.


Thank You
for reading 

3 comments:

  1. CUTE BLOG*-*
    I have an Instax too, mine is white tho :< (I really wanted the pink or mint one, but here you can only find in boring white or black). If you ever need extra film you can get it in São Paulo, in Market Place Shopping (close to Morumbi Shopping!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and the tip :3 I don't live near Market Place but my boyfriend does :) and I think the white Instax is very cool too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I absolutely adore the pink instax camera *O* I recently got my hands on one too!! The little twin stars edition was so cute, if the film weren't so expensive I would've brought them!

    Jessie @ bijou-heart ♥

    ReplyDelete