Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Stationery from Japan Part I ♡

I'm so excited about my new stationery, so many items are finally out of my wishlist now. I have a whole little closet just to store my new and old stuff and I might even pick some new penpals in the near future. I'm not sure yet if I'll make a post about the letter sets, notebooks and other paper goods because there are too many but for now let's talk about pens and other cute stuff that all stationery addicts love!

♡ Washi tapes, ink pads, etc


Before anything else I'd like to say that I'm a aware of the pictures quality and I still have to figure out what I'm going to do about that :( for now I can only apologize, you can always check my Instagram for better pictures.
The washi tapes sets above are from Swimmer, that are a few Daiso bits but pretty much all the rest is from Tokyu Hands.

Little Twin Stars washis and deco rush.
♡ Scissors, staplers, etc


My Melody scissor pen and ruler from Kiddyland, the other two scissors are from Daiso.


The bear pen is from Daiso and it's for writting secret messages that can be seen using the little black flashlight thing that comes with the pen.

All from Swimmer.
♡ Pens

Zebra Sarasa special editions, all scented.

Zebra Mildliners, Style Fit Majolica Majorca, Sarasa Lipton, Liz Lisa Sliccies, etc. All bought from either Tokyu Hands, Loft or Don Quijote.


♡ Pencils


Little Twin Stars mechanical pencil from Kiddyland, the three in the middle are from Daiso, My Melody one from Kiddyland and the polka dot ones are Zebra bought at Tokyu Hands.

♡ Pencil Cases


Little Twin Stars tin pencil case from Kiddyland, I also have a brand new Rilakkuma one for sale, also from Kiddyland. Little polka dot case from Zebra that I'm currently carrying daily in my purse.

With the new stationery I had to rearrange all my stuff, I didn't manage to take a picture of all my new set up but here's some of it:



Thank You
For reading


2 comments:

  1. That things so cute! I must admit that I am also a lover of beautiful things stationery, even today I try not to take many as I am full of it * ------- * but certainly share the love!
    I would love to be pen pal! ♥ and that the quality of the photos happened to me a lot in my blog, not because some quality decreases; -----; well hope you have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'f love to be penpals sometime sure :) Thank you for commenting <33

      Delete