Thursday, December 4, 2014

Letters and presents ♡


Hey! Hello guys! Sorry I've been absent for so long. As you can notice I changed the blog layout a bit, still looks sucky though, but a little better.
So recently my boyfriend went to Argentina and brought me a few things and copious amounts of candy which I ate in half a week, yep, I'm a monster and I'll probably have diabetes someday (hopefully not). He got me some make-up from the drugstore we don't have in Brazil yet. Mostly, Argentina has the same things but I think they have more options!


Above we have three mini hand creams, super cute, they're strawberry, roses and blueberry scented. An eyeliner pen from the Argentinian brand Extreme, didn't like it very much because I'm used to my Dolly Wink one which is the 2nd best ever (being the very best Lancôme Artliner, which I sadly don't have in black).
The chubby stick is a foundation from Maybelline, I still have to wear it a few more times to come up with a concrete opinion about it.
The Mega Plush mascara hasn't arrived here in Brazil yet. I can safely say that Colossal is the best Maybelline mascara I've had so far (I also had Great Lash, One by One and The Falsies), Mega Plush gives a natural effect to your eyelashes and I like dramatic stuff so if you feel the same definitely go for Colossal, which is also the most easy to find and cheap good mascara you can find out there in my opinion.

I saw this Hello Kitty sweater somewhere on the internet and found out it was from an Argentinian store called 47Street and my boyfriend got it for me! I didn't understand Argentinian clothing sizes so it ended up looking a little short on me but it's ok...I guess...


But my boyfriend surprised me with not only one but two Hello Kitty sweaters! The hooded one fits me much better by the way!


Speaking of presents my mom also got me a little something for my tea collection. She got me a box of dragées (jordan almonds) too but guess what? yep, already ate them all.


And finally after a long long wait my penpal's letters started arriving! I got my second letter from Lisa, my penpal from Austria who is a lolita too!


Lisa is so nice, I really like when penpals take their time to write long letters. But I like all my penpals even if they don't write too much, I wish they all lived closer to so we could hang out! But the closest I am to a penpal is Keely, who lives in Canada, which is about...an 15 hours flight?? That's so sad. Keely is a lolita too and I just received her letter! She also sent me a lot of presents for my birthday (which was in October when she posted the letter).


She sent me a bunch of nice stuff like a Rinrin Doll postcard, a super cute bunny notebook and a perfume sample, now that I've tried this perfume I really want the full version of it, it is sooo good '-'. But she also sent a lot of Rilakkuma stuff which I love.


Can't thank you guys enough! I highly suggest everyone everywhere to get penpals specially if like me you have problems socializing with people but wants to make friends! I wish I could find some nice Brazilian penpals with same tastes as me too T^T but I don't see to get along so well with my people, born in the wrong country I suppose...
And I have the good good news! I got some Lolita stuff, of course not those huge mbok hauls you see out there but I managed to get a few nice things I'm very excited and grateful for :) hope they will make safely to Brazil!

Thank You for reading and have a great weekend ♡


8 comments:

  1. como que é penpals :O? eu adoro escrever cartas e conhecer gente nova, mas nunca encontro alguém que realmente queira fazer isso....(mesmo aqui no Brasil, mas de fora também deve ser muito legal *-*!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geralmente alguem que tem mais ou menos sua idade e gostos em comum, as minhas sao de outros paises! vc pode encontrar penpals na hashtag #snailmail ou #penpal no Tumblr e Instagram :)

      Delete
  2. I think your blog layout looks really girly and nice! I don't think the layout matters as long as you like it, just have fun and experiment with it :) Your penpals sounds very lovely and those are amazing gifts you received. The rilakumma is too cute and the tea looks good! ^.^

    nikimint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment <3

      Delete
  3. I really love the new look look of your blog it's really cute. I love both Hello Kitty shirts that your Boyfriend got you I had no idea that other countries had different clothes sizes I pretty much thought everywhere it was the standard S, M, L, XL, XXL good thing they both fit you though maybe you can use the one that is shorter on you as a crop top. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeees clothing size vary a lot country to country and sometimes it gets confusing, but the crop top idea is actually great, thank you for stopping by ^o^

      Delete
  4. All the presents are adorable, but I love the mint striped Hello Kitty sweater the most <3
    I wanted to exchange letters but to be sincere, everyone is so kawaii and such that I would just feel stupid participating @_@ I like writing long sentimental letters, not pretty ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All letters are welcome! Each person has their own personal style to write, I'm the kind of person who writes 6 pages each letter hahaha :) making stuff kawaii is just a plus because lolitas gonna loli right?

      Delete