Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Loliday Outfit ♡


Hello gurls! I finally got a chance to wear Lolita again last Saturday for Loliday! Unfortunately it's pretty much summer already here in the Southern Hemisphere and since I live in Brazil you guys can imagine the heat right? So please excuse my face in the pictures, just trying to keep cute under a 30 degree weather T^T.
Our Loliday meeting was hosted by the Brazilian Kawaii Ambassador or better saying the Kawaii Ambassador in Brazil because she was actually born in Japan, she speaks Portuguese quite well tho and is really cute and a very nice person, it was my first time meeting her.
The meeting's theme was "Takoiyaki Party" and it took place at a traditional Japanese restaurant.
Very sadly I had problems that day and ended up arriving late >.< so frustrating! But we had awesome Takoiyaki and Okonomiyaki, I met lolitas I didn't know before, even tho I got so little time to talk to them, and just had a lot of fun. We had an after party at Espaço Kazu where I had the best fruit tart ever.

Tried to take an outfit picture at home before leaving.
OMG my eyebrow looks so funny, please don't mind it.
Simply delicious! And also quite big ^o^
For my outfit I decided to wear my Triple Tart skirt and Baby, The Stars Shine Bright pink bolero for the first time, I'm glad I did because all the girls were wearing such great outfits it would be a waste not to wear my new stuff. My biggest mistake on this outfit was the wig I chose, it didn't look good at all, can't wait my new light brown wig to arrive >.<, I also don't like the beret I chose and my make-up because I had so little time to get it done. But I like the rest of my coordinate.

Bad face day and my wig looks like natural boring hair...great.
Deatails: biscuit ring and AP donut ring.
♡ Rundown ♡
Skirt: Angelic Pretty Tripe Tart
Bolero: Baby, The Stars Shine Bright
Blouse: Zara
Shoes: Bodyline
Donut ring: Angelic Pretty
All the rest: off-brand and handmade

I'll probably wear Lolita again before the year ends, also because the Ribbon Fashion Contest final is just around the corner! My outfit is all ready, I'm not sure if I'll be able to win but I'm very excited. Hope I'll have nice things to post about soon ♡

Thank you for reading ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment