Friday, January 9, 2015

Stationery collection ♡


Hello everyone! It's the first post of 2015! Brace yourselves because this is going to be a long post. Unless I'm forgetting something I'm pretty sure this is going to be the post that took me most time to put together!
Although I already have my much loved penpals and only one of them is not a lolita I asked to join the international Lolita Penpal group, the mod asked for some evidence that I was a lolita so I sent her my blog's link and she said that "a link from the web" is not enough evidence. Why make such a fuss?? I could easily get my penpals on Instagram or Tumblr I just don't understand why some lolitas have the need to be arrogant.
Anyway! Since I can't write my wardrobe post yet I thought it would be nice to share a more developed collection of mine: my stationery collection!
I've been collecting stationery for about two years and a half, I'm pretty satisfied with what I already have so I usually don't purchase stationery goods anymore, but sometimes if I spot something cute while shopping I might get it :)
I keep my stationery on my desk and in the cupboard beside it, the cupboard has two drawers and a glass door and so far it has enough room to all my stuff.
To make this post I focused on the paper goods, I have a bunch of pens, notebooks and deco tapes but the post would be too long if I showed them too. I also forgot to add some stuff on the pictures but most part is here!

Little Twin Stars ♡
Everyone who knows me is aware of my Little Twin Stars obsession so most of my stationery is dedicated to them.


Letter sets: the two on the top are variety packs with different envelopes, writing paper, stickers and memo notes, the purple one on the bottom right is my favorite ♡


Pencil cases, deco tape, etc: I also have a LTS deco rush I forgot to add in the picture, the plastic pencil case is where I keep my Stabilo pens and some other random pens.


Memo notes, stickers: the memo pad with a weird shape are actually sheets that you detach and fold to make little gift cards.


Gift bags: if I ever give someone a present it's very likely it will come in a LTS bag, the tiniest little one is the cutest in my opinion.


My Melody ♡
I love My Melody just as much as I love the twin stars but I don't have nearly as much merchandise. Now I'll buy less LTS stuff and try to grow a bigger My Melody collection.


Letter sets: the cutest ever and also on my favorites list, the variety pack is the same I got with the Little Twin Stars.


Paper clips, pencil, etc: once I was using that pencil to solve some math problems and I dropped it on the floor, it didn't break but My Melody's head detached from the pencil, since then I never used that pencil again.


Favorites: the Holy Grail of my My Melody collection are those paper clips and stickers my boyfriend got in Japan, I treasure them so much.


Rilakkuma ♡
Rilakkuma, and more specifically Korilakkuma, are also some of my favorite characters, in fact I have just as much Rilakkuma stuff as I have LTS but not so much in the stationery department. I only have a few things and some of them were given to me by my friends Ashley and Keely. I also forgot to add a Rilakkuma folder and tiny notebook to this picture! I love the letter sets the most.


Sentimental Circus ♡
I think Shappo and his friends are the cutest thing ever but I'm more into pastel stuff so my Sentimental Circus collection is very modest, besides those two stationery items all I have is a little Mouton plush.


Creamy Mami ♡
Here's a collection I'm looking forward to expand! The tiny Creamy Mami letter set is one of my most favorites too.


Choo Choo Cat ♡
I love Korean stationery but I'm more into Japanese characters I wouldn't mind getting some Molang stuff in the future though.


 Hello Kitty ♡
Hello Kitty is one of my least favorite Sanrio characters because she's too popular and I'm somewhat tired to see her face but I still like her because if I see something Hello Kitty that is actually really cute I'll get it.


Daiso ♡
I also get a lot of stationery from Daiso. I have most sets I want from them but I'm still on the hunt for some.


The first two were bought in Japan and the third one was a present from my Australian friend. I've never seen them for sale at Brazilian Daisos. The deer one is my favorite by the way.


Those on the other hand were all bought in Brazil, the first one is so Mori girl I think :)


My least favorites, all bought at nearby Daisos too. I grew to deeply dislike the mushroom one :/.


The ones above were bought in Japan. The little witch one is sooo cute I love it, hope to get to use it on Halloween sometime.


I have several sticker sheets from Daiso, with Japanese motifs, animal motifs, Russian dolls etc but the above are my three favorite ones I haven't used yet.


All my gift bags and gift tags from Daiso and a few other thins, I got some wrapping paper with the sweets motif as well.
Stamps, ink pads, more stickers, memo pads, pens, deco tapes, sticky notes and a ton other stuff are part of the collection too but I'd stay here the whole day to show them all in detail. Here's a general view of my drawers:

Mostly sweet deco supplies.

That's it for my Stationery collection! Next year I'll share my Lolita wardrobe post or I might do a very late post on that sometime this year. Let me know in the comments what kind of things you like to collect! And also, by the time this post is up on my blog I'll have all recent comments from previous posts answered ok? See you all soon :)

Thank You For Reading ♡

2 comments:

  1. omg.. I love all your stationary collection :) amazing collection

    ReplyDelete