Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Valentine's Day outfit and what I've been up to ♡

Hello everyone! Long time no see! I don't think I've ever been this busy and tired. College started and I was having a though routine, now I have a bit more of free time. I'm late on this post, the Valentine's Day meeting happened about three weeks ago! It was the most fun Lolita meeting I've attended so far, so many nice girls went and I just had a great time.


My inspiration to put this outfit together were chocolate and berries, which I think is very Valentine's Dayish. I wore my Sweet Cream Strawberry Days skirt from BTSSB and some Bodyline and off-brand items.
We got to send and receive valentines to each other. I was both happy and surprised by the valentines I received, thank you so much to every girl who sent me a valentine. It's a good thing that I'm finally comfortable among the other lolitas, I struggled quite a bit in the beginning since I was shy to talk to anyone, now I think I'm starting to make really good friends in the fashion.


We also played a game to exchange chocolates! I'm sorry I was overly protective over my Pocky, once I got them I didn't want to let them go so I'm not sure if I was a fair player...I'm sensitive when it comes to food.

Originally there were three boxes, but I ate one immediately.
The meeting happened at Chez Mona, a cute french inspired boulangerie, I love the place, hope we'll be able to have many other meetings there! I ordered iced tea and a mango chutney and prosciutto baguette and it was great.


And here are some pictures from Aline, which I really liked, I hope it's okay I post them here and I'm sorry for cutting them square, just aesthetic purposes (methodical me cuts all pics square)

As you can see I sit like a lady.
Had a great time, thank you to all the involved people.
Last weekend I went to Las Chicas with my boyfriend, we've been wanting to have breakfast there for a while and we finally got a chance. Love the place, their salmon toast was great. They had Pullip dolls pictures framed on their walls but I didn't get many good pictures 'cause lighting didn't collaborate much.

Always a pleasure to spot Gary Baseman's work at random places.
I haven't shopped much lately, I'm a broke college student but I did get a few cute accessories from Forever 21 a while ago, think they might add a nice touch to my coordinates.

Gingham socks are love.
Month and a half to go and I'll finally get my hands on my Lolita haul, gotta wait my boyfriend's mom come back from Japan and I'll be a few steps closer to fulfill my dream of swimming in burando. For now I gotta get back to reality because I have some serious studying to do. Hope to update you guys again soon!

Thank You For Reading ♡

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is perfect ^^

    I follow ^^

    http://myblythejulyandme.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete