Monday, March 30, 2015

White Day Meetings ♡

 
Hello everyone! I have bad bad news, if you've missed me on Instagram lately it's because I lost my iPhone so I haven't been able to post and I won't be posting until I get a new phone, for the same reason some of this post's pictures ended up pretty crappy since I used my boyfriend's phone to take last meeting's pictures. I'll try bringing my camera with me from now on.

Two weeks ago we went to a White Day Lolita meeting at Tea Kettle organized by our Kawaii Ambassador, Akemi. I had a lot of fun that day, because even though I'm more used to the girls in the other comm we have in my city I took a non-lolita friend to this meet-up and also met a few lolitas I'm friends with there, it was a really pleasant afternoon, not to mention how beautiful Tea Kettle is.

Selfie spam (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I decided to stop being so protective over my Sweet Cream House and wear it again since my new dresses and skirts are arriving soon and everything. First time I wore this dress I coordinated it with dark red accents and this time I chose dusty pink to compliment the browns of the print.


Overall I like this outfit very much, that if I ignore how chubby the emperor waist cut of this JSK makes me look. I also wore little high heels which I'll try avoid doing from now on, I'm already 1,72 and maybe I should try and stay 1,72 while wearing Lolita.

Finally got to wear my BTSSB macaron ring (please ignore cuticles)
The table was looking pretty, full of cucumber sandwiches, pink tea, beautiful tea cups and plates.


Here are some pretty pictures from Helena that she allowed me to use:


They had shelves of pretty tea cups and sets, that only now I realize were for sale...I wanna go back and grab some asap!


Every meeting I attend is the same thing: I never, EVER take enough pictures, here's pretty much what I got:

Hana looking super adorable and I, looking huge.
And obligatory group picture, although you can barely find me on this one:

Thank you Akemi for another lovely meeting! I'm looking forward to Loliday ♡

Okay guys, so here is where the pictures start getting even lower quality, sorry about that. Long story short my boyfriend won a cruise trip, we went to the thing and look who was there:

Yay for Kitty!
He didn't win just any cruise trip but a Fashion cruise and the best part was that Hello Kitty brand was there for a workshop which I got the chance to participate and Sanrio Brazil gifted me and nine lucky girls amazing Hello Kitty products:


I got a Hello Kitty X KISS bag, a Hello Kitty tumbler, a Hello Kitty t-shirt which you are about to see on this post and many other little things. Thanks to my boyfriend's creativity and luck to win trips and all kinds of stuff.

However...guess where genius Audrey left her phone? That's right --' I left it in the ship.


Yesterday another comm (the one I hang out with the most often) held their version of the White Day meeting, initially I wasn't planning to go, the meet-up was themed and most girls went wearing either boystyle, shiro Lolita or bunny themed outfits. I was not in a good mood because I went through quite a bit recently and I didn't have any clothes that could possibly fit into the themes, since I had already paid for it I went to the meeting and I'm glad I did, It was so nice seeing the girls and I left there feeling way happier than I was. Since I didn't want to risk a crappy Lolita or Boystyle outfit I just went like this:


I wore a wig because my hair was a mess and the t-shirt Sanrio Brazil gave me, I was wearing Hello Kitty glasses too. I feel bad for wearing such a lazy outfit but it would be a waste to wear Lolita not being in a good mood.
Kitty and Fay organized the meeting again, they gave us little marshmallow bags, one for us and two that we were supposed to give to whoever we felt like giving. I was so happy Uiu gave me one of his! Mayara was a sweetheart too and brought me Panda Pocky since she noticed my love for Pocky on the Valentine's Day meeting. You guys are so nice, I feel lucky to be part of my comm!
As if I wasn't being pampered enough by these amazing people I also won a cute lollipop necklace from Chok&Berry, I gave my marshmallow bags to Chok&Berry's owner and to Helo, since I adore her and she was the one who randomly picked my number on the giveaway!

Lovely presents from lovely people ♡
I ended up buying two cute charms from Chok&Berry too! Already hung them on my 3DS and handbag!

Cute swiss roll and Peko-chan's matcha cake.
Wow! I do miss my phone for taking reasonable pictures! I'll work something out for future posts.
Also, I realize this blog turned a year old about 12 days ago! Awesome, thanks everyone for the support I hope to keep up with my blog for even more years ~^o^~

Thank You for reading ♡


2 comments:

  1. Very cute outfits! <3
    I hope you can get a new phone soon ;/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Lisa <3 btw you letter is here *u* I got it today, I'll reply you pretty soon :)

      Delete