Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Sweets and recent purchases ♡

Hi everyone! Phone is working, as some of you can notice I'm back on Instagram and now back to my usual posts here. I have to post about last weekend and the weekend before and my Japan haul. Today I'm gonna show you the things I got 2 weeks ago and the places I visited. Before the end of this week I'll try posting last weekend's things and Japan haul is coming soon I promise.

A couple weeks ago I decided to go on the suicidal mission of shopping at downtown São Paulo (precisely 25 de março), which is a pretty shady yet crowded as hell place, but it is my to-go place when I need to buy craft supplies and/or cheap jewelry, accessories and stuff like that. It's a pretty popular place, known for it's many stores and cheap prices. Finding cute stuff there is not easy but if you have patience, time and a good eye I assure you can find something good. Here is what I brought home from my last visit:


I bought this bag at a store that, if I well remember, was called "Bendita Benedita" which is actually a really cute store with lots of pretty things, their products are quite expensive compared to other stores in that area but this one was on sale, it was pink, cute, you can wear it cross-body or as a clutch and it comes with two different straps. I've been using this a lot and I regret not getting it in mint too. Maybe it's already sold out but hopefully I'll be able to get it in mint sometime.


I got this navy polka dot tights at some lingerie store along with some pink ballet tights I wear all the time when in Lolita, this was on sale too and since I'm eager to add accents of navy to my wardrobe, I brought it home.


I really really want a straw boater hat to wear with Lolita, I couldn't find the perfect one yet so I got this one, the ribbon is brown so I can wear it with most of my stuff since brown is one of the main colors on my wardrobe. I got a pink beret too, I forgot to take a picture of it though. I also have a white and a navy beret coming in the mail, hope they arrive soon.


The main reason I went to 25 though, was to buy craft supplies to make a flower crown, this picture isn't flattering but here is the finished product! I bought 3 kinds of artificial flowers, green ribbon and green wire, it took me about an hour and a half to make it.

And here are a couple things I got at the mall:


This lavender polka-dot robe was actually a present from my boyfriend and I've been wearing it everyday at home, it so warm and fluffy, I love it.


I got this little mushroom while grocery-shopping, it comes with a black marker so you can write things on it, I drew a little face on it and put an Alice in Wonderland quote because mushrooms remind me of Wonderland, then I took the black rope that it came with and put a pink ribbon and hung it on my wall. You can find it at Carrefour.


Those were actually from my mom, she bought them for me last time I went visit her.


Got these when visiting our Asian town, Liberdade. I haven't opened yet, it's so cute and pastel.

That's pretty much all that I've got here and there. The weekend before the last one I was on my PMS and was craving sweets like crazy so me and my boyfriend went for some.


First stop: Elaine Monteiro. Because although they do not have the greatest range of sweets and I don't find their cupcakes particularly exciting, they do have the best cinnamon rolls I've ever tasted. Me and my boyfriend took a picture together but we both look derpy :3


Right after we went to Carol di Dio for some macarons. We picked raspeberry, lemon-grass and passion fruit. I didn't like the raspeberry one, which tasted nothing like raspeberry but dark chocolate.

On the next day we had lunch and dessert at Espaço Kazu, they make my favorite desserts and I post pictures of their sweets on this blog to exhaustion so here are some more because I can't get enough!


Although their fruit tart is my all-time favorite I decided to pick the Summer Fruits Jelly which was nice and refreshing. Last weekend I did eat a bunch of sweets and visited new places I had never been before! Hope you guys like this post and if you want to know where I got anything specifically lemme know in the comments!

Thank You For Reading ♡


2 comments: