Thursday, November 3, 2016

Lolita Halloween ♡

Hello everyone! This year I couldn't attend any Halloween meet-ups as I've been working a lot on weekends. Last Sunday I went to my friends house so we could celebrate Halloween by cooking a spooky meal and wearing Lolita.

We spent the whole afternoon cooking, we made Jack O' Lantern peppers stuffed with taco rice, cucumber and cream cheese and egg salad sandwiches, apple pie and violet flavored Italian sodas. I was in charge of the decor as usual, so I brought all black/purple/orange party items I had.


I don't have many Halloween-y things in my collection, I love the celebration but I'm more into cutesy pastel themes, but I tried my best.


The decor was gore-free as I'm not a fan of fake blood or anything pass "elegantly spooky".


We couldn't do much more since it was only the two of us but we were happy with the results!


When we started eating, for our surprise, everything we prepared was delicious!


We specially loved the egg salad sandwiches and the taco rice "pumpkins", the apple pie, which we ate later on as we watched RuPaul's Drag Race was also delicious although it didn't end up looking as we expected.


I also prepared little candy bags for both of us containing chocolates, gummies, Japanese candy, etc.


It was a really fun day (and I did spend the whole day there @-@)


Outfit-wise my friend wore her Trick or Treat skirt from BTSSB and I had the hardest time picking an outfit since I'm really not into gothic/spooky/creepy/you-name-it themes. Naturally I had to wear my only black dress, Heart Party from BTSSB. I ended up wearing something that was neither Halloween-y or my style. I'm really unhappy with the outcome, it's safe to say that this was my least favorite outfit in 2016.


It would've looked more color-balanced had my gold shoes arrived so I could wear them, I really dislike those black shoes and I intend to replace them soon. I've never in my entire Lolita life worn so many accessories on my head at once, it was almost OTT by my standards! There was a black velvet headbow from Chocomint, a bat shaped hair-clip from Paris Kids, a side veil from Le Carrousel, a black and a gold glitter bow, a gold glitter star and a metallic gold star! I also worn my gold glitter star ring from Oh Candy! an off-brand star necklace and tights with a gold glitter constellations print! The star bag from Angelic Pretty and the Cosmic choux choux also from AP I borrowed from my friend and my blouse is Amavel!

That's it for this year's Halloween I hope you had an awesome time too! More Japan posts coming soon!

Thank you for reading ♡



1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so amazing!! I like your post :)

    ReplyDelete